Friday, April 20, 2018

My Favorite YA Books That Need A Sequel

Hey friends! Today is another day in which I didn't feel like writing/posting a review, but did feel like posting something... so I'm doing another favorites post! You can check out my favorite YA books with hate-to-love romance HERE, favorite books with the word "shadow" in the title HERE, favorite adult books (alphabet style) HERE, favorite Jane-Austen-Inspired YA books HERE, favorite YA foreign editions posts HERE, favorite YA books (alphabet style) HERE, favorite YA books with one-word titles HERE, favorite swoons from YA books HERE.

Here are some of my favorite YA books that really need a sequel! 

    
All Our Yesterdays  Brightly Woven  Two-Way Street
Transparent (Transparent, #1)  Where the Stars Still Shine  Silver Eve (Guardians of Tarnec, #2)


Don't you hate it when you finish a book and you're like OMG that was amazing, but where's the rest?! Sometimes we need more! 

12 comments:

  1. YES! The Night Circus definitely needs a sequel. I'm dying for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Our Yesterdays! I was sad when a sequel never ended up happening though it was possible for a bit. I remember loving that book. I haven't read any of the others on your list yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you Alyssa on The Night Circus I needed more. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was torn about wanting a sequel for All Our Yesterdays. I wanted more, but I loved it as it was and didn't want a sequel messing anything up. I think the little epilogue the author posted online was the perfect middle ground.

    And Transparent has a sequel, doesn't it? Blindsided? I think only the UK publisher asked for it, but it's on Amazon and BookDepository.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Our Yesterdays NEEDED a sequel so bad! I felt like I was left hanging! I would like more on Titans as well. I haven't read any of the others. On the opposite spectrum, I feel like Matched by Ally Condie would have been okay with no sequels. And while I really liked Divergent, the other books in the series weren't ones I enjoyed as much. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, great topic choice. I actually just read a sequel that happened because readers bugged the author so much for more. :)

    Have a great weekend, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a hard time keeping track of series books and have only recently become better at finishing a series. I like my books, all in one, otherwise I may never know the ending. This is a great post and I hope you get your wish.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read any of these, though I have several of them, but there are quite a few books I would love a sequel to, because I either wanted more from the ending or loved it so much, I just want more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of the books that made you list. I do have a copy of The Night Circus and hope to get to that one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAH yes! I am so with you on Titans! That was such a good book and I would love to explore that world more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read a lot of these, but I'm so with you on wanting a sequel for The Night Circus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, sobs. The lost sequel of All Our Yesterdays is still breaking my heart :( I think it was even fully written? Then just not publishing any longer :( SO SAD. I want one too, so so badly :) Great post Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!